if you didnt have an avril lavigne phase youre a liar
I'm 17. Blow out them candles on October 23.
I do stuff sometimes.
"can you wrap this present for me"
There’s this asshole who every time he sees me with my ukulele he thinks he’s funny and asks “Can you play any Metallica?” but the joke is now on him because I just learned how to play the intro riff to Master of Puppets.
I did it. I fucking did it. He asked me again just like I knew he would and I stared him straight in the eyes without blinking and just fucking shredded on my ukulele
you show ‘em, kiddo
The first sip of tea is always the hardest.
that isn’t supposed to be inspirational, I’m just stating it’s fucking nerve-racking waiting for it to touch your lips and potentially having it melt your face off
when people say nice things about you
NEXT TIME, ON SUPERNATURAL: THE SOAP OPERA
ALL THE AWARDS
I ACTUALLY STARTED CRYING AT THE EVIL TWIN ALFONSO PART JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
things to not show in school
- a pack of gum
I was tagged by: space-time-witch
Always post the rules
Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 10 new ones.
Tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Tell them you tagged them
1. What are three items on the top shelf of your fridge?
- A gallon of Vitamin D milk.
- A cheesecake that I just made that is cooling down.
2. The Impossible Question: What is your favorite book?
The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky.
3. If you could have dinner with one person, dead or alive, who would it be?
4. If you could witness any event, past, present, or future, what would it be and why?
I’m just really curious as to how I’ll die.
5. If you could throw any type of party, what would it be like, and what would it be for?
Something like a debut. Which is the Filipino version of a quinceañera, but for 18 year old girls.
I dunno. I just like formal parties.
6. What is your least favorite mode of transportation?
Subway. I have an irrational fear.
7. If you had a brainwashing machine, would you use it?
Depends how much it brainwashes. But, probably not.
8. If you could marry a fictional character, who would it be and why?
Dr. Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds because he’s absolutely amazing and I love him so much.
9. What do you think Victoria’s secret is?
One of my orchestra director’s name is Victoria.
Secret that she hasn’t told anyone, but we found out?
She’s pregnant. Again.
10. Can you walk in high heels? How high of a heel? How well?
Yes. 4-inches. Surprisingly well.
My 10 Questions:
1. What is your favorite dessert?
2. What is the thing you are most proud of?
3. What is your best subject in school?
4. What do you plan on doing in the future? (can be just for tomorrow, later on in the week, or 5 years from now)
5. Omne trium perfectum? Create your own group of threes, and describe why and how they fit together. (this is literally a prompt from UChicago)
6. What is one Universe that you would want to live in? (DC Comics, Marvel, Harry Potter, etc.)
7. What kind of stereotypical crowd do you think you roll with? (nerds, jocks, preps, etc.)
8. If you wanted to be married, what kind of wedding would you want to have?
9. If you had to restart your entire life, where would you restart it? (whether it be location or at a certain age)
10. Favorite city?
Tag 11 People:
copper-squirrel, bl33pbloop/homestuck-whovian-in-a-pokeball, necrofox, dennouene, andrewquo, shslwhy, xcamilleee-ann, definitionofbrotherhood, moeric/mutteric, hedwig90, and thats-not-whatyourface-said.